what blind eyes see
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

ooc: Sorry for the short post ^^' I was in a hurry to respond before I got too busy with school

When Firefly slipped the sweater dress over her frame, Ruri immediately liked the soft feel of that material on her fur. "This feels so soft! I really like it," she exclaimed, hugging herself in order to further enjoy the feeling of the soft cashmere. She held this pose for a few seconds even after Firefly put the hood over her head, which also felt perfectly plush. After a few more seconds of simply enjoying the outfit, Ruri turned to Firefly once more, her lips curved in a smile, "How do I look Firefly?" she asked quickly spinning around once so that Firefly could see how the dress looked on every side of her. Of course, Ruri didn't really care how she looked, but she figured that she might as well ask. After all, looking pretty was one of the fun parts of trying on clothes wasn't it?

The collie girl's plumed tail continued to wag behind her happily as she stood there, awaiting Firefly's critique of her appearance in this sweater dress. Of course she was also eagerly awaiting the time when she could try something else on. If everything felt even half as good as this piece felt then Ruri would be in heaven.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread