what blind eyes see
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

short post just wanted to keep the thread moving. Sorry for the wait ^_^

Ruri couldn't help but blush and laugh as Firefly told her that she looked pretty and would have looked so even without the dress. She of course had no idea how she looked except for what people had told her on occasion. However, hearing Firefly say she looked pretty made her feel really good. WHen she stopped spinning around, Ruri felt Firefly pull another piece of clothing over her head, over the sweater dress. She liked the feeling of whatever it was, and she noted that it had a bit of weight to it which meant it was made of a sort of heavier fabric. Anything that would help keep her warm was good in Ruri's eyes. She hated being cold.

THe ivory and merle female listened as Firefly described the new garment to her as something like wearing a large blanket. How convenient! Then Firefly noted that she had several other jackets for Ruri to try on. The slender optime couldn't help but wag her tail at the prospect of trying on more clothes. Firefly's last sentence was a question that made Ruri think for a moment. However it did not take long for her to decide that having a few pairs of these pants that Firefly had described would be a good thing. Anything to help keep her warm. "Yeah Firefly, I think I'd like to try on a few pairs of pants if that's alright. I've never worn anything over my legs before so it would be nice to have something else to keep them warm." she noted, her pale blue eyes dancing around in front of her. It was hard to pinpoint Firefly's location when the woman kept moving back and forth from the pile of clothes to where Ruri was standing. However, Ruri wasn't paying any particular effort to where Firefly was exactly anyway. The fact was that the woman was there and Ruri was too focused on enjoying this experience to be too concerned with trying to make eye contact. She rarely succeeded in that endeavor anyway, and she wouldn't know even if she did succeed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread