dripping with alchemy, shiver stop shivering!
[html]

If there was anything that she wasn't, it was a fighter. She'd only had to defend herself a couple of times, and most of those times hadn't been against other wolves, but animals instead. When she'd been younger she had been attacked by a badger that she was trying to heal, and if her brother Kansas hadn't been there she wasn't sure if she would have made it. She had lost a lot of blood. She didn't think that she would be too bad at fighting, if she ever decided to train or something, but right now that didn't seem like much of a reality, staring back into the eyes of an outsider found at the borders of her new pack.

Ah, he was interested in joining. That did make things easier; she wouldn't have to drag him through the packlands on a search for some relative that he had come here looking for, or bumble around trying to give him some other kind of assistance. If she had been a longtime member, she might have done something like this... But she had only joined about a week earlier. She took in his bow and gave him a nod in return. He was interesting-looking with his mixed coat; the closest thing that she had seen to a pelt like his was her son Salem, who was black with a white splotch. This male didn't look like a wolf, certainly, with his odd coat and floppy ears.

"I'm Naniko D'angelo--I'm a member here, but not the leader. Before I can call one of them, I'm supposed to ask you a few questions, I think. That was how it was in my last pack, anyway. I...hope they do things the same way here." Admitting that she wasn't one hundred percent sure about what she was doing might not have been the smartest thing to do, but she was honest if she was anything else. She felt content in knowing that he was a would-be-joiner and that he wasn't here on anyone's behaf but his own. Hopefully he wouldn't mess things up for himself.

His gaze drifted down to her stomach a few times before he spoke his question. It was good that he has asked and hadn't kept it bottled up; now she wouldn't feel self concious about his glances downward. "I haven't been asked yet, actually! About three weeks. I'll probably be off of my feet pretty soon, though. I'll have to get some food stored up in my cabin." She thought back on her time in Crimson Dreams, then spoke again. "The first question that I'm to ask you is what your skills are. Are you a good hunter? A good tracker, perhaps?."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread