dripping with alchemy, shiver stop shivering!
[html]
ooc: awww, your writing is fun to read! I just don't want you to get burnt out Big Grin <333 Mine is shorterrrr. Laptop is about out of battery XD but bryan's using the charger .__.

Her hackles slowly lowered as she became more comfortable and she sat down, easing into the conversation word by word. Before her drug issues she had always been very talkative and friendly, accomidating and trusting...but the cocaine had thrown her off balance for a little while. She was getting back into the mode that she had started with before all of her issues in Crimson Dreams, the happy-go-lucky healer that she had been so very proud to be before.

She shook her furry head at his question, eagerly offering more information as it was asked. "My third. One litter did not survive and were born too early, but my second did. I have some children who are about a year old, in a few of the neighboring packs. Do you have any pups?" Maybe he had some that were grown, too, and not with him either. She was having a hard time judging his age, unsure if size was an indication for a breed like his.

"I've never seen a trick done before. Exciting! You gave a good answer--honesty works with me" She grinned. He had answered the question with flair, giving her all the information that she had asked for and more. She took a moment to think about his reply before formulating her next question. She would undoubtedly call the leadership, but there was something that was intriguing her, that she had just thought of asking.
"I'm going to call for them now, but I'd like to ask; what would you say is your worst quality?" She glanced back behind her into Phoenix Valley and lifted her muzzle to the sky, letting out a long howl that would travel far across the territory. She needed Geneva or Jefferson to come now and make the final decision.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread