dripping with alchemy, shiver stop shivering!
[html]
D:
514 words.

Grinning broadly and his tail wagging, Kæ nodded smartly. “Good. If all goes well, I can get this pack off soon and see what I can do for you.” As if to emphasize the irritating weight and chafing that the bag was proffering, he pulled up a white paw and jerked his shoulder backwards with a wince, trying his hardest to get it situated in any way that was not like the current. As he glanced back up towards Naniko, his eyes grazed the land behind her, and then focused- there was a great boorish-looking brute quickly approaching the duo, seemingly come from nowhere and was apparently quite out of shape. He only had one eye; the other looked to be little more than knotted scar tissue, and his own look of bafflement quickly drew itself across his features. This was the leader of Phoenix Valley? A quick glance at Naniko's subservient position was all he needed; though he was not well-versed in traditional pack customs, he mimicked her actions, lowering his head and flattening his speckled ears whilst curling his bushy tail between his hocks. He looked expectantly over at the quite large Luperci, dwarfed by the differences in sizes and, quite frankly, not happy about it.

At his words towards the friendly female, however, Kvæsir had to keep himself from physically recoiling and instead forced himself to settle with doing so mentally. If this was the way that he treated all outsiders, it wasn't too big of a surprise that he had heard so little. Doubtless no one had joined to have stories at all. He felt the well-known tingling of his fur threatening to bristle between his shoulders at Jefferson's snide and then tasteless comments, but, of course, said nothing, merely waited for Naniko to speak- perhaps this was customary? But no, apparently not, for the pregnant wolf was quite obviously enraged with the manner of which she had been spoken to. He quickly realized that it would have been better for the two of them if her howl had reached a different set of ears- this Geneva, perhaps?

While Kvæsir had long since overcome his rebellious stage, he still didn't have a mind that could wrap itself around a thoughtless authority figure, like the one that was standing haughtily before him- and as Naniko stormed away, his stance loosened and he stood slightly straighter, craning his head to full take in Jefferson. “You know, it would have been a pretty useless orgy. Gotta have more females around than that.” His lips twitched with a withheld chuckle; he found his sayings to be pretty witty, even if others didn't (and Jefferson definitely looked like the kind of guy who wouldnt). “My name is Kvæsir Trostan; I was hoping to seek entrance to Phoenix Valley.” He couldn't help but wonder if the majority of the Valley wolves were daft; of course he didn't fucking live here- he was outside of the boundaries, anyway. Yet the border collie kept his placid look, shifting only once or twice where he stood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread