dripping with alchemy, shiver stop shivering!
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

maybe jeffason is just jealous of naniko. he needs to get laid too.

The white-furred female ravished this way and that, going off on some hormonal rampage probably resulting from her pregnancy. In all the many caustic words that spat from her mouth, the one-eyed idiot still gained no name or anything similar, but was informed that Geneva had given the pup-toting woman access to the pack. Jefferson could believe that; from the sound of the woman's temper and fluctuating hormones, Jefferson himself wouldn't have had the patience to maintain conversation with a rampaging joiner like she. The cyclops was hardly taken aback by her spite, watching indifferently as she grumbled on and on before eventually storming off into some random direction that the leader had no interest in following. "Huh," he scoffed, watching her go, "Geneva doesn't tell me much."

As if forgetting about Naniko completely, Jefferson glanced back at Kvaesir patiently and heard him out, rather pleased by the fact that he was not met with a second hormonal hurricane. However, this pleasure was not shown; his smirked somewhat, sliding back into his leisurely, normal state of mind. "Yeah, I'm not into guys. Sorry." That said, the Patriarch rolled his shoulders and considered the boy's name, for a moment struggling within his mind as to how to pronounce that correctly. "Odd name. I'm assuming you're not from around these parts." Haephastus, of course, had been from Jerusalem. Odd, how Phoenix Valley was attracting foreigners as of late. "That aside, you want to stay here even after that? I'm impressed, but you haven't mentioned why or what you can offer us."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread