A look at those before us.
Western:
[html]
god tell me about it

"You should have known better than to try and sneak up on me, I'm not the easiest wolf to ambush." Ty said with a grin as he turned on his heel to see the gray wolfess before him. He had missed the girl, though not as much as he thought he would, mainly because somehow he knew she'd come back. Nevertheless, it was good to see her joyful grin and her gray fluffy fur marred and tattered as it was. When she explained how hard it was to mask her scent, he only chuckled and offered a suggestion "Well, if you wanted to mask your scent, usually simply rolling around on the ground around you can help, but that would just get you dirty." He chuckled lightly as he added the suggestion, as that move was only necessary if one really needed to hide.

He raised a hand in dismissal as she attempted to apologize for her absence. "Pah...don't worry about it..." Ty said with a shrug. "You had your reasons, I have no reason to pry, you're just back in one piece, and that's all I need to see." He patted her on the back and then proceeded to lean back onto the cold slab of stone that was the tomb.

"Eh...I'm not doing so bad." He responded with a shrug, making a small discontented snort "I am pretty high rank of wolf now, but lately it's been boring, but I've gotten used to it." He smiled widely. "I got me a cabin now."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread