the origin of storms
OOC: The only reason mine was so rambly was because I needed to write down her backstory at some point, lol!! *nibbleglomps* I adore Conor so much.

[html]
The girl nearly stumbled as the sound cut the night. The cautious voice made her stop midstep, right front paw raised daintily a few mere inches from the ground. Large ears swivled back and forth as she figured out where the voice came from, and her mismatched eyes sought a glimpse of its maker. Brazen and hardheaded, Bris had never been fearful of things natural nor supernatural, and midnight in the midst of a creepy cemetery was no different. Curiosity got the better of her, and the snowy outcast padded softly in the direction of the sound.

A reddish form solidified from the darkness before her, and Bris' nose twitched as the wolf's scent hit her nostrils. He was male, definitely of the pack she herself now belonged to, and there seemed to be an inherent gentleness in the way he moved. He was shifted, making him much larger than the shewolf's adolescent lupine build, but the size different didn't intimidate her. "Hello! Where did you come from? I didn't think anyone would be out in a graveyard in the middle of the night, besides me anyway." A friendly smile graced her lips as she drew nearer, mismatched eyes looking up to finally catch the male's own, a startling light violet. "Wow...you have really pretty eyes..." Probably a bit too forward but Bris couldn't help it. They were such a pretty color!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread