You can't be late until you show up
[html]

So, who else is stupidly excited to see old Lykoi's back up for adoption? Big Grin

The ginger soft touches of Kaena sent a shiver down her spine. Though pain was laced into each motion, she knew that the woman was doing it out of love; there was no intention to hurt. As such, the healer made no attempts to move away or to stop her. The motions, so familiar, so sweet; they comfort her. Kaena assisted her in sitting up, and she leaned her weight against her love with a soft sigh. "I should have been smarter; the tribe was at war when I left, I should have expected it." But it was all she would say. A time would come when she could find out the truth of what she had been told, or if she was merely taken to enrage her peaceful tribe into fighting.

"Hush." It was a simple, forceful command that no one would be smart enough to use on the Lykoi matron....but then Fatin had never held her intelligence up to the light. "Fate will always make us a way if we can't simply find it." And she was adamant about this. They had found one another here, even after wandering and leaving themselves. She stiffened as she heard the approach - not sure who to expect, not able to not tense after all she'd seen. But it was Gabriel, her archangel. She looked up at him, reading him for all he was in those few seconds - it touched a cord in her heart. It touched something deep and true. She'd always cared for him, loved him like her own; she had become such a part of his family without meaning to do so. "Gabriel..." She tried to say it with a soothing tone, she tried to be strong...but something her voice choked. "I came home." She managed to whisper, and then buried her face into Kaena.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread