Won't you (get on your knees) have faith
Name- Husk Erumm
Age- 2.5 years
Luperci- Yes
Date of birth- July 17
Alternative contact- AlkalaranGear (AIM)

ooc- This is my one char for now, I am not rejoining with Vexx for a while (Note to leaders- Husk has beeb changed since I last played him so he technically has not met anyone yet.

The childish way he was, Husk frolicked his way around for the few years he was alone and out of the way of the pack he formerly lived in. For some reason they wanted him to leave. His childlike mind thought it was so he could succeed without their help, when actually other reasons were the reality. Still, his elementary thinking was unaware of most things in the world, like the fact that he was a lot older than he thought he was, which was a factor in how people thought of him. Most assumed he was mentally unstable, or even mentally challenged, but he was just improperly educated in logic as well as social order.

Despite beinv as normal he could be, he wasn't quite. His deafness, and his later lost ability to speak, held him down so. To the point where he just couldn't fit in. It was a sad fate for him indeed, but for now Husk had no care. He was happily roaming near a packland he was unaware about, especially unaware of what could find its way to him.

Messages In This Thread