Walking that familiar ground
[html]
Fwee, I am slower than you~! C:

He started at the sound of her voice, not expecting company in the quiet morning. His ice-pale eyes blinked wide, framed by the shaggy white fur of his messy mane as he peered down at the familiar face. "H-hanna...!" he exclaimed, a smile quickly alighting on his broad countenance - although quickly tempered with embarrassment, as he realized she was seeing him as the gigantic freak he had shifted into. And a flicker of guilt quickly chased after it, as he remembered how their last graveyard encounter had unfurled. Susquehanna did not seem brokenhearted or depressed, so that was good, at least. Even more surprisingly, she had the scent of a pack on her. She had chosen a new home, it seemed.

"'I look great'?" he repeated with amusement, shaking his wide head with a rumbling chuckle. He slouched against a flat grey tombstone, squatting down so that she did not have to crane her neck to look him eye-to-eye. The height differences took some getting used to. "'Bizarre', maybe, but not 'great'. Anyway, you joined a pack, didn't you? How have things been? And what brings you back here, if I may be so bold?" His deep voice held a friendly current, pleased to have a companion after all. He hadn't gotten out much lately, didn't have many friends anymore... His mate was his best friend, but her duties always came first. It really was good to see Hanna again. Ironic, though, that they spent so little time together as packmates, but since she left, they gradually became close...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread