i don't believe in fate
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
407 words

Madame Chance? Well, it was formal and respectful-ish, but really, "madame"? She was certainly more of a "miss," children or not. No "madame" had such a gorgeous, healthy-looking mane or such a great taste in beautiful clothing. She didn't feel like correcting her, as the matter with Princess was more important, but it certainly soured Tokyo further against her new chocolate acquaintance. Tokyo couldn't be bothered to remember when Princess had found that red and white dress. As far as she knew, her daughter had just had it forever. Once she started shifting, she had just started wearing that a lot. It was gone, now, a miniature absence simply adding to the gaping hole in her den that Addison wasn't really filling.

It would certainly have been interesting, had Tokyo known that this woman before her was Haku's daughter. She didn't think it would change her opinion of the other creature at all, but it might inspire her to go and complain about her behavior to her most favorite of all the leaders. She hadn't met Cercelee, and Cwmfen was a very cool person, but Haku had a very good head on his shoulders. He not only recognized her beauty, but appreciated her for it and always spoke very charmingly, lots and lots of compliments. Truly, one of the best males she had ever met. She wouldn't believe that a charming fellow like him could have a rude, abrasive daughter like this if not for the fact that she herself had given birth to someone like Buttface. One set of good genes just wasn't enough!

Friends were overrated. All one needed were people you could get stuff out of, although usually it was more tactful to refer to those people as "friends." Princess certainly didn't need anyone, not when she had her mother there to always look out for her! Tokyo had the connections to get them whatever they wanted. Was Princess trying to manipulate this Colibri, to get something out of her? It was.. possible, but she should have told her mother, shouldn't have gone behind her back like this. "So you haven't seen her at all lately?" Tokyo persisted as if repeating herself would cause Coli to break down and admit her lies. "I don't want you hanging around with her, but if you run into her again I expect you to come straight to me and tell me when and where and what she was doing."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread