Savages! Savages!
[html]
in character…
It didn't take long for one of Kaena's sons to turn up on the shore. He was a stranger all the same, but for the moment Riot looked into his eyes she felt someone familiar staring back. It left her with an emotion that could be felt as if it lay beneath ice, there but untouchable. Though old and incapable of love any longer, or so the old 'yote thought, she reckoned her old companions Kaena and Yasu Zarah was the closest she ever came to loving.

Finally an answer came from Riot's rubbery, black treading, "Hello, you fine specimen of Nature's creativity, my name is Riot. Need is such a strong word. I wanted a taste of nostalgia." The coyote turned her head towards the raucous of ice cold waves. Her tongue caressed the slippery, cracked edges of teeth for a moment before she spoke indignantly of the pathetic clan, unworthy even of it's tempestuous name. "But instead I get the sick feeling of defeat in my gut. What happened to the dear bloodthirsty brothers and sisters of Inferni? Why are you so passive in the face of a trespasser? Your teeth should threaten to make chords out of my esophagus." She shrugged and reached down to sniff the ground half-because she wanted to protect her throat in case the male had a change of heart. "Have Kaena and Zarah finally tired of dealing with hopelessly quiescent souls?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread