Savages! Savages!
[html]
Gabriel's stone face could have belonged to a psychopath. Maybe it did, but long gone were the days when Riot feared being dusted off this planet. She'd seen enough of life to be full to the point of wanting to wretch it all back up. Needless to say it caught her attention when his wall of gold and black cracked beneath the pressure of a dark grin. Riot's brow lifted and she listened, a smug little black worm wriggling upon her own lips in much the same fashion as his. His words came as little surprise. The female even thought she felt something pang in her chest of cobwebs and spiders at the mention of Zarah. Riot's heart, perhaps? That dusty, gray thing... No way.

A nod full of "oh well" was given in the male's direction.
"Regardless of species, I should be nothing but a stranger, a threat, to you. Right boy?" Deep down the coyote knew she was speaking with the clan leader, and deep down she didn't care. Ranks were so foreign to the roamer she felt apathetic to the natural hierarchal instincts of her own kind. "I long for the decadent pain of a man's touch upon my body." She stepped closer. Her hackles glinted like a thousand charred needles in the moonlight. She asked for nothing more than a fight from the young, steely fellow. It was not for blood, or power, or even fun. Riot wanted only an accurate gauge of the emotionless man. A reason to respect or disrespect this supposed leader.

If he didn't strike within the next five seconds she would. The countdown began. . .
[/html]

Messages In This Thread