victory's within the mile
[html]

Sorry for the quality. x.x
Word Count: 188. Worth 0 points.

"I'm Hanna. Pleased to meet you, Grimsley. The lake certainly is refreshing." She had looked momentarily concerned as he dipped beneath the water, unsure of his intent. That look passed as soon as Grimsley's coyote-esque ears reemerged above the glassy surface. She was once again a smiling figure treading water.

Upon answering, Hanna flipped over and floated on her back for a few minutes, paddling with her arms and kicking lightly, moving her way in a looping circle. Hanna sighed happily. "Ahhh, I could absolutely spend days like this. Except I'd come out fluffy as a pine tree." With that, she turned and paddled to shore sitting on the bank near Grim's belongings. Her saturated fur hung in clumps looking quite unbecoming but Hanna knew it would soon dry out in the warm autumn sun.

She leaned back on her hands, still dripping water, and gazed around, her eyes falling finally on Grimsley. He was shorter than most wolven men she encountered with signature coyote ears. His pelt ran to red-browns and cream and white, a beautiful combination in Hanna's eyes, and one she'd not seen very often.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread