like a sick domestic abuser, looking for a fight
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Dawww, so adorable! Should we look into wrapping this up soon-ish? Wc: 470+

It was obvious from Jazper's reaction that the ebony male did not have a clue. No clue about what Ghita was going through now, and no clue as to what Ghita had gone through before. She met his yellowed eyes, her own optics reflecting a small ounce of guilt. It was true, Ghita did feel badly that this had come as such a shock to him, but she also disliked the clueless way she was regarded. She was torn between saying "Oh yes, I am carrying your pups. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." and "You're not telling me you thought I was getting FAT?!"

But it was mostly humiliation that prickled at her skin. Even more conscious of her weight now, she shifted her position to give her body small reprieve, and let that action take her focus away from her pups' father. So it came as a surprise when the larger ebony figure stood between her and her guardian. Blinking in surprise, she let his head caress her body, and let herself enjoy the simple moment, without being tainted by self-consciousness.

Taking in the words that reached her ears, she held them at bay for a while, prodding them with self-doubt and mistrust. The last time she'd had a mate, he ended up cheating on her and leaving her to deal with the miscarriage on her own. "I..." Breaking off, she was fully unaware of how to reply, only knowing that the warmth in her chest was growing as large as the sun, it seemed. If I'm willing to put up with you? His words seemed impossible to her, confusing at the least. But the concept he spoke of was even more foreign than Canada had first been.

Was she even ready for a family? It seemed like just yesterday she had been sitting on the roof, passing the drug in between her and her Inferni friend, Anslem. For the laid-back rebellious fae to take the plunge into motherhood seemed like a steep enough dive already, but to have a family? A mate? If she hadn't been close to the ground already, she probably would have sat down now. "If... you can stand me, I wouldn't mind you." She grinned, albeit a small one, just to let him know that she was sincere. "But if you're serious, I don't think..." She paused, taking a breath before the important words slid from her lips. "I don't think I'd want anyone else looking after me, but you."

Before her sister moved away, she made an effort to patch the situation temporarily. Grazie, comunque. I really appreciate. E naturalmente è il tuo posto. Alfa e la sorella - una combinazione formidabile" Silently, after the exchange between the two adults who lived in Ghita's womb, she willed her sister to return, to join the small family they had pledged to start.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread