i'm building a highway,
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
-kicks boring Char- |: Sorry, myself.

The big wolf was patient enough to wait all day here for his friends to pass by; he was certain they would sooner or later. He would smell tons of strange, unknown wolves, and he wondered why he hadn't tried to join a pack sooner. This place was awesome, with plenty of nice wolves—so why shouldn't he settle down here? Maybe eventually he'd find himself a nice girl and settle down like he wanted to. Daydreaming as he sat there, the big wolf's face grew spacy, his ears drooping to half-mast as his eyes half-lidded, almost dozing in the bright afternoon sun. He hardly heard anyone approach, until a voice brought him back to reality quite suddenly.

Snapping awake didn't make Charon particularly irritable as it would some creatures, and even if he had been irritable at being woken up seeing the bright young face of his friend Amata there would have made it disappear. He grinned broadly at her, his tail thumping against the ground. "Well, hey there!" he greeted her. "Sorry I haven't been around to see you, Amata, s'why I came to visit today," he added his own apology, nodding his head toward the wound on his shoulder. "I got myself in some kinda weird trouble," he said with a laugh, though thinking back to the random, unprovoked attack hardly made the silver wolf want to laugh.

Smiling over at her, he got up and tentatively walked over to her, the question on his face. Was it okay to be here? He didn't think a puppy guardian would be acceptable by the rest of the pack, but he knew Kansas, and Kansas had saved his butt and he definitely, definitely deserved a third round of thank-yous. Char wanted to make him something, but he didn't know him too well. Maybe he could ask Amata? Of course, bringing her father a present certainly meant that she too deserved a gift, and for a moment he pondered what he ought to make them. Necklace cords were good, but then he had nothing to put on them. Even so, where would he find leather-working tools here? The city, but he would have to search for some time. "Actually, your dad kinda saved my rear end," he said quietly, his deep blue eyes peering over at her. He had a deep respect for the young wolf now, and all of his family. More than ever, he wanted to meet the woman who had given birth to Amata and raised her so. He was certain she would be a lovely, kind wolf just like her daughter and her mate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread