Like the Squirrels in the Tree
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... fodils.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry about the wait~!
300+

"Hi, Urma! I didn’t know that you lived here too!" Amata was delighted to meet someone else in Crimson Dreams that she hadn’t met before. "I’m glad to meet you," she said politely. But she was also genuinely glad to meet this white adult wolf.

At the adult’s offer to help, Amata smiled brightly, her tail wagging happily. "Okay, Urma! Thank you!" And the creamy pup listened carefully to the adult’s explanation. It seemed like a very simple solution, and Amata was pleased by that. Nodding vigorously, she said, "I’s will try it!" and leapt up, turning to run at a very great distance. For a moment, the girl stood there, squinting at the tree in the distance. And then, setting herself and squaring her shoulders, the girl began to ran. As the distance between herself and the tree decreased, she could feel herself going faster and faster until she couldn’t go any faster, and she thought that Urma might be right and that she could leap up and climb the tree. She smiled brightly and when she got to the tree, she jumped up, using her paws and her speed to push herself up there. And she was so very close, her little body shooting right up the crooked trunk of the tree. But still the tree was too tall, and so she simply fell back to the earth with a soft thud and a disappointed squeak.

Maybe Princess was right and she had to wait until she could shift in order to climb trees. Amata had just wanted to try it out, but she could understand what Princess meant now. The creamy girl sat in the grass, looking up at the tree and then to the white, adult wolf named Urma who also lived here. "Iss okay," the girl said with a smile. It wasn’t that she was giving up or wanted to give up but that she simply thought that she should wait until she was better suited to complete such a task. "I’ll just wait until I get bigger and can shift. Then I will be able to climb trees and catch butterflies and help others!" Suddenly her goals of life were spilling out, but the girl was used to sharing things like that with others, especially to adults. Amata liked to meet people and to get to know them, and she wanted others to meet her and get to know her too. "Do you know what else we can play, Urma?" the girl asked suddenly. She liked to play.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread