nightTERROR
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
<3

Family was the most important thing to Kaena, and her children were the only family that she knew. If her ancestors had still been around, likely she would have altered the definition of family to mean only her own progeny—but since the wolves and coyotes and dogs that had given rise to Kaena Lykoi were all dead, family naturally meant only that which still lived. Her children were all she had left in the world, and Kaena would have it no other way. After all, for all her idolization of Andre, he had walked away from her pregnant mother, had he not? That lessened him from his greatness in Kaena's eyes.

This was the same twisted sort of love Kairo had shown her when they were young together, but the hybrid women knew she had nothing to fear from Samael. He would never hurt her, he would never force himself on her—true, his love had risen beyond the normal range of mother-son love, but the hybrid didn't figure on anything actually occurring between them unless she was the one to act on it. "I love you, my dearest Samael," she responded quietly, stroking his golden fur. It was growing dark with the fall, steadily shifting to shadow after being sunny for the summer. She smiled, and added, "I would not send you away," the coyote said, not caring what she might face for loving a monster—after all, he was her pet monster.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread