I'm Joining.
Ooc.
OOC Name: Skipper
Preferred method of contact: Neomail, PM (here) or E-Mail. I only check my E-Mails about once a week, so Neomail is preferred. I also play TPMRPG, Wajas and Mweor, and you can PM me there as well.
Character Name: Banditblade. His last name is unknown. He'll likely think up of one for himself sooner or later.
Character Age: Three Luperci years, twenty nine human years.
Character Gender: Male
Desired Profession Path, if any: Ayastigi - Danua Ihesdi - Katakanehi.
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci.
How did you hear about 'Souls?: I was guildless (on Neopets.com), and I met Tammi on my board. She recruited me here. :3

'Ic.

Dawn was just breaking as a lone figure emerged from behind a tall shrub, cloaking the large figure in its shadowy presence. The shape of a large maw, two large ears and four long, thick limbs began to appear as the figure got farther away from the sun. It ceased its meaningful swagger and cocked it's large head, unsure of what to do next. The plan was going to be to approach them and ask if her could join their humble tribe, but the dog was unsure of if they would accept them. He wasn't the most eloquent and friendly canine on the planet, and he couldn't convince them to accept him with words alone.

He sighed and sat down, wrapping his short tail neatly around his paws. His sit was sloppy, but comfortable. The loner whined through his teeth, his ears flattening to his skull. He took a moment to think things through, to collect himself and to plan things out in his mind. Fifteen minutes later, the sun had broken and daylight filtered down from above. The figure, a pure black Canis Lupus Dingo Ortus sat on the uneven grassy ground, a befuddling expression on it's maw. His head snapped up, and you could see the glint in his red eyes as his ears cocked foreword. His fur fell in ragged, coarse waves that formed a wavy pattern all over his body. He was pure black with brown and white patches here and there. He was heavily scarred, a sign that he has been in and survived through many battles and fights.

The large male got up. He sighed wearily. He had convinced himself to just get this thing over with and to expect the unexpected. His tail trailed behind him as he took a few hesitant steps towards his goal, the lit fire beacon. As he grew closer to the fire, his steps became more confident, and he ended up running at full pelt towards the beacon the last few meters. He skidded to a stop just besides the beacon, and he looked around him. The ground was flat a few meters away, and the beacon shined brightly. The village was probably close by, but the Dingo needed permission to got there.

Banditbalde, for that was the male's name, pulled a thin lipped smile, a rare occurrence, since the roughened up loner was always a cruel and anti-social thing, with a permanent frown fixed upon his muzzle. He opened his mouth and his dug his long, tough sharp claws into the ground as he howled above the wind that whipped furiously through his fur. "AniWaya, I, Banditblade have come to join your Tribe!"

Adrenaline pumped through the Dingo's veins as he yelled. A mad grin was now spread across his face as he suddenly reared back onto his hind legs and snapped his head up, his fangs sinking deep into the body of a bat who had been on it's way back to it's dark cave. Banditblade's two front paws thumped back onto the solid ground as he felt blood dribble down his chin. He let the dead bat drop onto the ground, and he pushed it away from him, an offering to whomever came to greet him. He licked his bloodied lips, enjoying the taste of blood on his tongue.

Ooc.
I hope this is long enough. D :

Messages In This Thread