I'm Joining.
[html]

Aniwaya's numbers hadn't been as high as some of the other packs in the area as of late, but it wasn't bothering her. As long as there were even just a few members for her to help lead then she would be content. The warrior-wolf had trained long and hard with her sword and had become very proficient with it in the last few months, especially. She ran through her training a few hours a day, even now, knowing that she had to keep herself sharp in case of danger.

She did not act aggressively toward the newcomer, standing tall and simply observing his actions. She wasn't afraid of anything that came to their borders (or, at least, hadn't faced someone yet who she thought she couldn't win against with her sword) and showed a calm demeanor.

He mentioned that he wanted to hear her questions for him, rather than just begin himself, and she let out a chuckle. He'd gotten it right, which was funny. She had been about to ask him about his skills and quirks, about what he could bring to their tribe. "Well then--I suppose I'll ask that next then. My first question will be...do you work well with a group? We're a close-knit group of warriors, builders, hunters, and scouts, all working as a team."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread