you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]

300+ words.

#####Though he always kept an ear open for any stray sounds, he was pleasantly surprised when he heard the other's approach. Turning, Vigilante studied the orange boy and the stallion with him, recognizing him as the one who had won the horse race some weeks prior. Before replying, he glanced over his awkward handiwork quickly, almost as if to agree that it was, indeed, strange. "He followed me from the stables when I went to find some scrap metal and tools," he explained, his hand resting on the hole in the door to the large shed. "I couldn't get him to leave me alone, and since I was considering finding a companion in a horse, I couldn't very well be angry with him. I needed somewhere to put him, because he obviously doesn't fit in my house, and after I cleaned this out and took the window out, it kind of looked like the ones I saw at the stables." At least, he hoped that it looked a little similar, because he didn't want his horse to be uncomfortable. He was just very new at the idea of keeping another being for any reason he would need the horse.

#####It was nice to have the chance to meet one of his other pack mates, so in the normal polite manner, Vigilante offered his right hand. Some here had been receptive to this, while others, like the lovely Tokyo, had not quite understood his intentions. "I'm Vigilante. Pleasure to meet you," he offered, waiting for a name in response for a proper greeting. Reaching up, the mixed man ran his hand over the horse's nose, feeling the warm, velvet-like fur that covered it. Was it really as strange as his younger pack mate implied, what he was doing? He was very new to this, and did not quite know what was acceptable and what was not. "This is Nádherné. How long have you been with your horse?" he questioned, still refusing to acknowledge the idea that they potentially owned these creatures. To own them would be to take away the free spirit they possessed, which he liked in them. It drew him to them, almost, intriguing him greatly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread