you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... topban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This is kinda crappy :< 300+

Haven nodded his head, smile slowly returning to his features. That's right, they had been talking about the horses. He was hardly an expert on the subject, but he supposed he did have more experience than Vigilante so he would be happy to shed whatever light he could on the matter. "Oh yes, Drogon." The stallion's head perked up and he nosed his luperci's shoulder. Those deep eyes looked at him as if expecting something. He looked back at the horse confused for a moment and then laughed, scratching the place between his ears. "I don't have an apple for you right now, sorry buddy." The brown-black ears flicked back and he snorted in annoyance. Haven shook his head, still chuckling. "If anyone ever tells you they're just dumb animals they're wrong. Supposed they don't understand our language but sometimes I'm not so sure they don't." He and Drogon had never had a problem of not understanding one another.

The Knight remembered the day he had met the mustang well. It had been the same day that he had discovered his sword in fact. "I found him after the pack had formed, off to the west. There was a herd of them and I had an apple in my hand. While I was looking at the group he came up behind me and started mouthing at the apple. I ran into my aunt and she gave me some rope and I brought him back here. Most of the other horses were rounded by Firefly not too long after that." Haven had also done a lot of work to restore and clean up the stables and racetrack, but he didn't feel the need to go and toot his own horn about it. "I'm guessing Nádherné was part of group in the pastures?" He knew that the filly that followed Jac around had been with them, but maybe he had been a wild one that had found the others and just been looking around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread