you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... topban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whee! Big Grin<3 300+

Haven had not always lived such a "humanized" life. He had been born in a cave and lived there for the majority of his childhood with the rest of his family. He had loved exploring and meeting new people, learning new things. Though even from his earliest days he had had a keen interest in the extinct species and all they had left behind. Jazper had gotten him interested in their music and instruments, his mother's stories had made him interested in knights and princesses and dragons. When he had grown up and explored the city it had only made that thirst for knowledge all the more powerful. Now he spent all his time in his optime form more or less, he worn clothes, he played the guitar, he trained himself with his sword, he lived in a house. None of it really ever struck him as unnatural though. It all just fit him and he was happy with the way he was.

The Knight nodded in agreement. It did take a long while until it would be wise to attempt riding. He had a feeling that just like relationships between other wolves, relationships between wolves and horses progressed at different paces. Some probably happened quite quickly and others took a long time to develop and grow. "Yeah. You'll know when the time is right I think. Just take it slow and easy and it will happen when you're both ready," he said smiling. Horses were large, powerful creatures and both parties needed to be comfortable and prepared before trying any riding. There were inherit dangers of such an activity, especially if they both weren't ready. Vigilante could fall and hurt himself badly. "If you ever want help or lessons though just let me know, I'd be happy to assist." It'd probably comfort both of them to have someone with at least a little experience helping them along.

The subject of the talk shifted to him, but Haven didn't mind. They two males needed to get to know each other too, not just blabber on about horses. "Yeah, I was one of the founding members. I wasn't exactly in the best place before it all came together. The pack kind of gave me the strength to overcome my problems." If it hadn't been for Cour des Miracles forming, he really didn't know where he would be now. "How about you? Were you in any other packs before you came here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread