you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... topban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Is not! 500th post on Havenversarry! Big Grin 300+

As the other stallion snorted Haven couldn't help but let out a hearty chuckle. "See what I mean?" It was that kind of behavior that lead him to believe that the horses could understand them perfectly well, despite the supposed language barrier. After all, for as much as they were "humanized", they were still animals to start off with. Much different animals than horses, yes, but still animals. They could understand those subtle noises and gestures for what they really were. Nádherné was communicating with them and doing so quite effectively. Drogon made a huffing noise deep in his chest that sounded somewhat like he was laughing too, not at the new pair, but just at the attitude that the other stallion had. Drogon had quite the attitude himself.

He was thankful that Vigilante didn't question him about his problems right off the bat. Haven didn't mind admitting that he had problems, but going in depth about them was not something he liked doing with people that he barely knew yet. Princess had been an exception, but after what he had gotten them into she hadn't deserved anything less from him. Also while they hadn't exactly known each other well, there had been many ways in which they were hardly strangers. Haven nodded his head after the older male was done speaking. "I see. What was it like where you came from? Was it much different than here?" For all his explorations Haven had never been outside of Nova Scotia and was always interested to hear what it was like in other areas. "At least it wasn't too hard to leave. Leaving Crimson Dreams wasn't easy at all, but it was something that I needed to do." There were still times where he had the desire to return to his birth pack. There were so many fond memories and good feelings there. Still, this was where he belonged now, this was where he was needed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread