you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]

Yay! =D 500+ words.

#####Chuckling his agreement, Vigilante nodded as Drogon also made his own noises. He was certainly going to have his hands full with Nádherné, considering the attitude he already seemed to posess, and he hoped he might be up for the challenge. It did not seem like he actually had much a choice, as the stallion had decided to claim him. He did not view it in the reverse, and he expected that it might actually affect Haven's suggestion that he assert his dominance over the horse. Because the horse had made that very first decision, it seemed possible that it might be difficult for him to reverse the roles that they took in their newfound relationship. If he found that he was having trouble, though, he would certainly put aside any of his pride necessary to ask for help. Vigilante was not so vain to think that he would never need help from anyone; he knew he did.

#####The discussion of his birth pack was skirting around the uncomfortable subject of his past, but he did not mind so much because it could easily be avoided by speaking strictly of the pack itself, not the happenings of it. "Like I said, it was significantly larger than any pack I've heard of here. It was very rare to see anyone using their sihfted form frequently. I believe I was the one who used it the most, actually," he added, realizing it almost for the first time. It did make sense that he would use it most frequently, with the exception of his cloaked Elders. "We lived mostly like the old wolf packs, though the majority of us were dogs. Human things, for the most part, were completely new to me when I arrived here." He almost laughed at the memory of exploring the plane with Hanna, or the first time he had realized that most of his new peers were much more used to a humanized lifestyle.

#####Crimson Dreams was one of the packs he was not familiar with in this area, though he had met some from a few of the surrounding packs, including Dahlia de Mai, Phoenix Valley, and AniWaya. It was possible, even, that he had met some from any other packs here and was just not aware of it. "Was Crimson Dreams much different from here?" It seemed to be a safe enough question, as he did not want to pry into the details of his pack mate's history, but the dog mutt was genuinely curious about the other packs in the area, both those that he had heard of, as well as those that were new to his mind. He did not know whether he planned to find out more about the other packs or if he planned to visit them ever, either, but the general knowledge that he sought was always useful. At the very least, it could give him a way to relate to others that he might meet from those other packs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread