you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]

500+ words.

#####Memories of his old pack were a mixture of fond and miserable ones, and he wished so much that he could remember more of the good times. Up until his first birthday had been a good period in his life, though his physical training had begun when he was roughly four months old, and the mental training of what was wrong and needed to be punished had begun when he was just older than seven months. His missions had not begun until after his birthday, though, so he could not say that the early memories had been bad in the least. There had been good things after he had begun his work, such as his sister and the birth of her litter, but those times were predominantly branded in his mind to be something negative. It was not something that could be helped, no matter how hard Vigilante tried to remember the good things over the bad that he had experienced.

#####"Oh, it certainly was," he agreed, thining back to how out of place he had felt for some time after joining. Now, he still felt a bit out of place, but he also felt at home. For the time being, this was the place he belonged, and he did not see that changing at any point in time soon. "It was just what I was looking for, though, even if it was completely bizarre at first to find myself in a place so accustomed to the old human ways of life." He had come here with only one human thing, the dagger he had used in every killing except his sister's. It was still with him, settled neatly on the bedside table in his room, a reminder of everything he had done and now lived with. However, his life was significantly more humanized than that. He had never pictured himself living in a horse, and most certainly had never imagined himself keeping another animal for himself. Completely and entirely odd.

#####Haven's words were very vague, but he was very intrigued about this "something bad" that his mother had done. Certainly he would not ask, but old habits die hard, and while he would not act on such information now, he still found it intriguing. Almost as much as that, he was also curious about a pack that seemed to be completely female-run. He saw nothing wrong with that idea, though he suspected it would be different from any pack led by predominantly males, especially ones like Jacquez. His old pack had been run evenly by males and females, although the Elders had usually been male, with the rare female. "Jacquez is a unique one, indeed. . . Unlike anyone else I have ever met." The claim was only half true. There were some that he had known that he could see having some similarities to Jacquez, but they had not been around long enough for him to really know them. He had only known their names and crimes, generally speaking, and had never learned more of them than that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread