you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]

Wrap up soonish? :3 300+ words.

#####If there was anything he agreed with the most of everything they had discussed (considerably a large amount, since he did agree with everything they had talked about), it was simply that. Living a stagnant life was not good for anyone, and he knew that there would always be an itch to leave in someone at, at the very least, one point in their lifetime. "Absolutely," he agreed, glad to know that he was not the only one to know and acknowledge this fact. Thankfully, Vigilante felt as though he might not be needing a change any time soon and that he would be happy to live in this pack for possibly years. It was so vastly different from the pack he had been born into, with very different customs, personalities, and an exceptionally different way of life, but it was exactly what he needed. For the time being, he was more than happy to be a member of this pack. It was comfortable for him.

#####Their King was a subject of curiousity for him, and he supposed it might be related to the fact that even Haven was surprised by some of the things he did. Vigilante had only met him once personally, and then briefly at two pack gatherings, so he could not say he actually had anything to base a similar opinion on, though the collie did seem like a very surprising creature. Most of his pack mates were, as was the usual for him, strangers in the same world as his him. They lived in the same place and inhabited the same life, but they were strangers all the same. The King was no different. "You trust him, though, yes? I would assume so, as you label him as a good guy, but I do not know him well at all," he explained, hoping not to offend his younger pack mate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread