you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... topban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sounds good to me Smile 300+

If he had never learned what his father had done his life would probably be very different from what it was now. Not even probably, almost certainly it would be. If he hadn't found out those dark facts then he never would have hidden himself in the city and drowned himself in alcohol. He probably wouldn't have been there to help Ruri and meet her, and through her, Jacquez. Most likely he never would have decided, at least so soon, to leave Crimson Dreams and so he would not have been a part of Cour des Miracles. Without officially being a knight he might have never gone to find a sword and a horse. If he had still been in Crimson Dreams the changes were that his first meeting with Princess would have gone much, much different. It was strange to think how those little pieces of information had drastically changed the course of his life.

"I trust him to take care of the pack and lead it as well as he can, yes. That's what is really important in a leader, at least I think. For all of his...questionable habits, I know that Jac wants to make sure that we all live a good life and are happy." There were those habits of their King's that Haven couldn't help but cringe at, but ultimately they were all just personal habits and didn't really effect anyone outside of Jacquez and whoever he was fooling around with at the time. As long as thing didn't spill over to effect the pack then there really wasn't any valid complaint that could be made about the King's behavior. If his dalliances ended up hurting some of their female members though, then the Knight would have more to say on the matter. It was his job to protect the members of the pack and he hoped that that would never have to include protecting them from their own leader. He hoped that Jac was enough of a politician to realize that such moves would be unwise.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread