And when the troubles arise, we hold on tight
gotham

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh my, so much to reply to! @_@ XD Wc: 600+

The silver-tipped Italian looked to the fae who stood near her nephew, and shook her head while her turquoises sparkled. "That's okay. If you don't ask, won't know." She had originally come in a foul mood, bringing with her storm clouds and lightning, but the mood and atmosphere was rapidly calming Ghita. With a small thump of her tail to acknowledge Mati, she dipped her head, trying her best not to move too much for fear of disturbing the pups. "I'm Ghita. You're the Nanny, right? It's good meet you."

Their conversation trickled to an end, like the last few moonlit drops sliding off of an emerald leaf, when Anu rescued them with an authority that called the pack together. She returned the smile she was tossed, shifting so she could capture Anu in her sights more clearly. With a rare serenity, she listened to the words that settled over the pack, threatening to send her into remembrances. Had it really only been one year since her sister had formed the pack? It seemed like much longer to the fae. After all of the events that had been packed into those 300-odd days, it almost seemed like a reward to be able to just sit and recognize the important date flashing before them. As the toast was raised, she smiled softly, not lending her voice to the exuberance. The ones who mattered knew where she stood.

She had noticed the ebony wolves together, but missed her opportunity to fully appreciate the fact & their actions. The last time she saw them together was just when Ghita's pregnancy was revealed, and then their relationship was on thin ice. Turquoise optics had noted the embrace, had taken in just enough information to reassure her before she settled back into her interaction with Mati and Gotham. Now, she let the feelings of relief and respect flood her being, awed that the two would unite so passionately for no other reason but herself. Sure, there was the past relationship they both shared, but the bond they had, to Ghita, had now been intensified, and that couldn't have made her any happier.

Her dark-furred quickly approached the trio Ghita was a part of, and she smiled, letting her tail thump the ground in anticipation. She blinked, letting the lids shield her optics from the sights in front of her for a moment or two longer. This wasn't a common occurrence, but not one to be mistaken for pain or reluctance. It was simply an action that gathered her thoughts and feelings together, so she could face the situation with more energy, and perhaps optimism. She backed off, letting her nephew explain in his words what they had been talking about. When she was mentioned, she looked up, nodding gently. "I'm fine. Coming closer and closer to the time, however." Only her sister would be able to detect the undercurrent of fear the soon-to-be-mother crept into her words. She had had a miscarriage before, and the last thing she wanted was to repeat that experience.

Blinking kindly, she listened to all that her ink-hued kin told back to her, pulling the expressions and emotions necessary to encourage storytelling. "Spiders, eh? I never liked them myself. Too many legs." Nodding for him to go on, she felt a flutter of genuine excitement as she heard Gotham's plan. Grinning with anticipation, she tilted her head to Mati, wondering what the darker-hued femme would say. "If Mati doesn't want to go, I'd be happy to accompany you! Maybe after a while though." Just like the adventures she had with her light-colored niece, Amata, Ghita loved to go above and beyond her calling as an aunt. Seeing her nephew whisper something to her sister, she tried to grab at the emeralds her sister had, shrugging a little. "It'll be clearer eventually..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread