shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ts/zen.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:250px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#F0F0F0; text-align:justify; font-family:times; font-size:12px; color:#555555; line-height:16px">
A fade out works for me! Sorry about the wait ): -Fails hardcore.-
@&#&$The hybrid's ears flicked as he caught bits and pieces of their conversation; it didn't seem like Razekiel intended to stick around forever, but then who did? At least the drawling man was honest about it--it was far more treacherous, he decided, to pledge unwavering loyalty only to up and vanish a few weeks or months later. Beyond that, Inferni was the "home base" of their family. The Lykois, Holocausts, and maybe to a lesser extent the de le Poers (for their strong wolf influence) would always be welcomed home with open arms--the rest of them would understand the intrigue of exploration and the call of duty elsewhere. (Of course, there were always outliers and exceptions--traitors, mostly.) Falling in line with his acceptance of Kaena as an "aunt-in-law" of sorts, he supposed he and Razekiel stood the potential to form such an abstract bond as well--cousins-in-laws? Perhaps; he'd always been awful when it came to familial terminology.
@&#&$His own train of thought successfully derailed, he started a bit, a huge grin spreading across his face at Razekiel's "offer." As long as they didn't mind? The idea of minding was so preposterous he couldn't help but snicker a bit. His mind drifted far and wide, as he mentally took the journey that carried him from his den to Inferni's perimeter, then through the breadth of Arachnea's Revenge, and finally to the city limits. From there he went down countless streets and alleys, through several parks, and even took a short cut through the occasional gutted building. Finally he arrived at his "home away from home;" Maserati's old garage with her crop of marijuana plants taking over the back yard. He'd have to harvest those soon; Razekiel would have missed this growing season, but the prospect of having his drug of choice galore right back home seemed absolutely fabulous. It hadn't occurred to him to even use the drug here until this day, much less to introduce it to their existing vegetation, but now that they had Kaena's blessing he supposed everything was fine and dandy.
@&#&$All at once he felt the second-in-command's eyes on him, and he peered back at her inquisitively, then smiled in comprehension as she took a seat nearby. Handing the partially consumed joint back to "Marsh," he simply shrugged at the woman's question. "Not here; back in Halifax," he admitted. "Though it occurs to me I might enjoy having some supplies on hand around here now, too," he said with a grin, eyeing Raze as his tail flopped just once lazily behind him.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread