Joining
Thank you, Marit. And you too Katie. My life has been rather hectic as of late, but I have a system in place to keep me posting as smoothly as possible, against the conditions. Anyway….
This is it. It’s rather unpolished, but it must do for now. 11/23

Revian nodded and perked his ears up a little, but smiled back rather darkly, saying “I a, sure that I wouldn’t now know how to get back to wherever it was I came from. And I am also sure that there would be no place for me there…” he shook his head and chuckled for a bit, realizing that he probably was better off detaching his past from himself than to try to reach it.

He looked to Dawali with more resolve now, saying “ I must get a house of my own as soon as possible. Hanna has healed me well enough, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.” He nodded as low as he could while sitting. “but I would take my leave of her as soon as I reasonably could. “ He leaned over to the cot with his good arm, and worked himself up, standing with the crutches.
Revian nodded and perked his ears up a little, nodding over to hanna “Help me up then, please. These crutches are too much for me to take.”

Messages In This Thread