If only if only...
[html]

As she moved on she hadn't expected anyless then for firefly to jump into her path. If eyebrows had been part of the she wolfs features one would have been risen in a sarcastic gesture to the other womens actions. The she wolf had little to no intelligance if she thought that she was exzempt from the red she wolfs fangs. Seeing the she wolf face to face didn't faze svara much. Firefly had been more then a friend to her, and that didn't matter cause that was part of the past she no longer looked back at.

Yellow eyes stared at the other she wolf with a bored outlook. Over looking the first question the red she wolf asked and moved past her with no pause. Her movements were quick and smooth as if she had become acustom to other wolves getting in her way. The new scars only told the new stories. "Your my problem." She replied cooly, her voice revealing only the hard shell of a women she had become. The svara thames firefly had known was no longer, she had vanished with what had happened since the red she wolf had been gone.

Her luck wasn't getting any better as she moved to pass the golden she wolf the husky found them. His manner of greating her set off a spark in the she wolfs body. Her own well defined body took a tense position. Fur lifted along her spine and yellow eyes narrowed a cunning smile on her maw. "You didn't look for me leroy. I can see where your heart lies." Letting her fur relax along her spine she kept her head lowered and her third of a tail jerked up in the air. She knew him, he would always love her, always. Svara refused to fall into the past, she couldn't look there for comfort anymore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread