be careful what you wish for
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: I nearly rivaled it though.
Word count: 309. Worth 2 points

The dark woman found herself pressed to the King’s body and pressed herself closer still, her tongue wetting her lips once again before it grazed the edge of Jacquez’ ear. Her slim but muscled arms stroked down his chest yet again, this time her claws extended to prickle against his warm flesh. Unsure of herself, she kissed him, planting her lips against his and hoping to Luna he would guide her further before she made a fool of herself. Her fingers, claws extended still, persisted further down his body, the sharp points disappearing before moving back to his back, tracing the muscles there. She found the base of his tail, the firmness of his rear end, and realized now she was here, she had no clue what to do.

“Show me,” was her quiet, insistent demand, the mist billowing further from her throaty exhalations. “Show me how to touch you, Jacquez. I am afraid I have no idea what it is I need to do.” Her lips gently brushed his jaw, once, twice, three times and she tried to simply immerse herself in the moment instead of putting deep thought into what she was doing.

Sighing heavily, though more to get her breath than due to any boredom, for how could she be bored with such engaging company spending time with her, Hanna dipped her head, going on instinct, and nipped gently at his collarbone, licked his sternum, trailed kisses and nips as far as she could comfortably bend, her hands firm at his hips to keep her balance. She was aware of the heat resonating from his body, especially from the area just inches from the tip of her nose. This was the area she next focused on, but she did not touch, not yet. She did not know just what kind of touch that place would require.

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread