be careful what you wish for
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Longest... wait... ever! // WC: 347

Hanna nuzzled her soft cheek against the pads of his palm, her pulse fluttering at his fingertips. Jacquez felt a stirring of his own as she whispered, her voice husky with anticipation. This was nature at its best, two fine beasts drawn together in the wilderness by each other's exotic appeal. He could see her breath freeze as it left her lips, the white mist dissipating before her shining gaze. His attention was securely rooted now, to this tribeswoman who came to the right place at the right time...

His hard-muscled arm snaked around her waist, pulling her dark body against his abdomen. "To warm me, you'll have to touch me," he crooned against her ear, brushing his fangs lightly against the sensitive area. He knew how to dance this waltz, although he hadn't taken the lead for some time. His hand began to stray lower, feeling the curve of her lower back beneath her plush black fur. She seemed lean and agile, her form spreading warmth by proximity.

Her hands were resting lightly on his shoulders - would she know to keep them moving, to hold on for dear life, or claw him when the passion arose in her? The mongrel dog tilted his head, nudging her slim arm to encourage her to explore. She could do no wrong, really, unless she changed her mind about wanting his company. And why would she do that? She should be thanking him, really, how many women were lucky enough to land a man of this quality on the first try?

The shadows had already lengthened as the autumn sun vanished below the horizon, shedding trees cast in silhouette. The pools of icewater became like black glass, mirroring the peaceful night sky. "Au claire de la lune, Hanna, you are like a fragment of the velvet sky yourself," he murmured throatily, the shadows casting his deep eyes fathomless. The falling darkness muted the rich palette of colors, making him fade in comparison to this nighttime beauty. She had chosen a good time of day to be in her element.

Table by Sara-joe!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread