New faces, new friends
[html]

Sorry for the delay on this.
Word Count: 238. Worth 0 points.

Hanna's eyes closed as the music progressed, flowing into a second tune with a much more leisurely tempo. She found that her imagination swept right along with the music, the light and shadows of the day and of the clouds floating across and obscuring the sun's face creating patterns of light and dark in her eyelids. Her body relaxed to the point where she almost lay back to allow herself to sleep, but before she could drop off into peaceful slumber the song ended.

Hanna's ears flattened for two different reasons. For one thing, she was upset that the music had ended. The musician was good at his craft and as a vocalist Hanna loved to hear well wrought notes. The other cause for her distress was that now the femme would find herself chewed out for being within pack boundaries. She had no way to know she was not sitting next to the leader of the pack, beyond that he did not seem to have the same scent as the borders themselves. To her amazement, however, the blonde male spoke calmly, with words that seemed to hold only surprise at her being there, not anger.

Hanna flashed a brief smile at him. "Honestly, I didn't expect to be providing that company. I was on my way out, but your instrument was so lovely that I couldn't help but stop and listen. Does that piece have a name?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread