save a dream for me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
Geneva wanted to neatly side step the uncomfortable silence, but it was not something she could do skillfully quite yet. The gray hued Savant could sense that her new acquaintance was very uncomfortable. She hated to think that she had done that to her, although she did not feel that she had committed a wrong against this woman. There was an obvious sadness hovering over her, something deep that had penetrated her soul. But it wasn't Geneva's place to point those things out or bring them up in conversation.

She seemed to regard news of the new little lives with an untarnished joy though. That was a bright mote in their exchange, at least. The Savant hoped that this woman would take her up on her offer to visit the pups. Naniko was in good health and fine spirits, but she wanted her friend to be surrounded by her supporters. This was a transitioning time in her life, and she knew that having friends around would make it more bearable.

"Don't apologize," Geneva said, smiling through the awkwardness. She could see that Urma's heart was in the right place. "I am sure that Crimson Dreams was happy to have you back." Geneva's words were sincere. Urma seemed like a wonderful lady - someone honest and sincere. She hoped that Crimson Dreams hadn't changed so much that the pack wasn't a "home" any longer, although she had faith that Savina and Anu would hold everyone together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread