This life is way too short
[html]
WC:300+

The initial reaction of the girl was confusing. Had he not just said his last name was Rhiannon? As she continued to speak his confusion grew. Apparently this wolfess has part of the Rhiannon blood line. That meant she was either Dierdre's or Deuce's. Knowing that Dierdre had passed in the fire and Deuce had only one daughter, Willow Soul he briefly concluded that she must be of age to shift now only to tilt his head confused once again. “Never heard of Deuce having a daughter named Addison...” He mentally checked all of his adoptive sibling, no he only had one sister and her name was definitely Willow. “Must be a second cousin or something.” He said with a shrug. “You Apollo or Tal's daughter or somethin'?” He asked assuming she had to of inherited the name from one of his brothers.

The mention that her mother was the Rhiannon shot him back into his initial confusion. “Well I don't see how you could be a Rhiannon through your mom. You see I was adopted into the Rhiannon family after my parents died, by Dierdre Rhiannon to be exact. When the fire hit the old lands we got separated and I found her mom, Deuce, with my adoptive brothers. Deuce never had a daughter other than Dierdre and she passed in the fire.” His explanation was always long when it came to family but his confusion just added to the situation. He took a few steps back and looked over the female in front of him, “Besides the only resemblance you have to a Rhiannon are the different eye colors.” He looked at the brown wolf hoping for an explanation. How could there be another Rhiannon?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread