M - Who would ever want to hurt you?
[html]
Durf durf durf, I am dumb Charon. D: Shortpost because sie = fail.

Oh, she was so pretty. Char could not keep the dumbfounded, lovestruck look from his indigo eyes and his silvery features, and he was sure he looked like a complete sap, standing there staring at her wide-eyed and all. But he couldn't help it; she was delicately featured, her muzzle coming to a thin taper, her ears larger, her fur a wild, shade of auburn-brown, accented by her dark, thick hair. It fell almost over one of her eyes, the other half of it pinned back by an odd sort of instrument Char had never seen before. He couldn't identify the hair clip, but he was mesmerized by her gaze—striking crimson and unlike anyone's he'd laid eyes on prior to that moment.

The silver-furred man grinned when he found that she was not frightened of him, lowering his head a little bit to keep himself from just staring blankly at her. When he looked at her, his thoughts got all jumbled up and he couldn't keep them straight anymore. "Oh, no, Miss, I couldn't ever be mean to anybody as pretty as you," he said, stupid and rather blunt. No point in lying to her; she obviously knew that she was pretty. He offered her another smile, although it was sheepish this time, the stars returning to his eyes the moment he laid eyes on her pretty face. Char had never seen a coyote or a coyote hybrid before, and he was utterly amazed at the younger canine's features.

He realized his mistake, and spoke again quickly to cover it up. "I mean, uh, not that I'm ever mean or anything like that," the wolf added dumbly, smiling in a more nervous fashion. Oh-please-oh-please-oh-please, don't blow it! he thought to himself, trying to shuffle his feet this way and that and present himself with an upright and strong posture. She was just lovely, and certainly way, way beyond his league, but he had to at least try.

Table thanks to James.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread