what will come
[html]

A laughter left his chest at Jac's response, he must not like the cold at all by the look on his face and tone in his voice, Red eyes lingered on the crib for a moment as he pulled his arms behind his head."I guess I will be, though I'm just a big softy under this mean fur." Narrowing his eyes with fake seriousness in his voice, clawed hand poked playfully at his patterned coat to add to his words. Winter is no that bad, the snow is pretty when the wind dies away. Its all white and fore a while time seems to stop, then spring returns." Smiling at his one armed friend Leroy watched him take a drink of the warm drink had with him, maybe winter was evil but the cold was the husky's element. Curly tail wagged behind him in the couch as a digh left him. " Your right you know, they'll have more of a home here more then anywhere. They are the first borns, pure. Cour des Miracles blood when you think about or maybe our own 'royal line'" A chuckle left him as his lids coverd his red eyes for a moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread