dark coagulum
[html]
out of character
No problem and okay! Smile P.S. Your table reminds me of Caged. That place ruled. *nostalgic sigh*

out of character
The girl listened with a sharp ear. Several times throughout the woman's informative speech the girl nodded, the blank look on her petite face soaking it all in. Most everything stuck and the mention of a blood relative to the ancient one caught Bram's attention most. Gabriel? Her new leader? The coyote pictured a scarred, hulking monster with the blood of wolves painted on his battle-ready form. Erotic. She realized she was daydreaming when Kaena's voice pulled her conscience from the filth, and kindly briefed her on available living spaces.

A home. That's when it truly hit the ex-vagabond. No more struggling to find a safe place to lay her head. No more loneliness. Oh God, this was too much. The proud new Tirones met the leader's grin with her own, brimming with teeth and a cheekily placed tongue between her canines. Every centimeter of Bramble's body was ecstatic, and one could easily see this. "No, my mind is busy trying to soak it all in." The coyote wished to hug the nearly complete stranger, but instead on better judgment she stood and stretched her achy, lean body towards the sky.

She looked towards the expansive territory and took a step passed Kaena, but paused a moment to twist around and part with a thankful goodbye that glowed in her hopeful eyes, "I am so thankful, Kaena. I hope you have a beautiful evening... I think I'm gonna seek out more members to talk to." She waved cheerfully, then took off running through the fields. Kaena could probably hear the newcomer's gleeful shouts and giggles even as the girl became nothing but a bouncing black speck on golden sheets.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread