Nights of Peaceful Dreaming
[html]

Unfortunately, it's time for Phasma to go. I don't have the will to play her any longer and nor can I keep up with the amount of characters that I currently have. New jobs suck that way.

indentIt was odd, really, how life seemed to work. The raven woman had been walking peacefully through the lands early, content with her new life and finally pleased with the way that things worked. There was no stress here, nothing to cause her worry, and even now she had come to terms with the things that had happened previously in her life. There was a peace in the heart of the aging lady, one that she hadn't expected to ever come.

indentPerhaps that was why it had all come so peacefull. Perhaps that was why it had come at all. The woman lay still next to the fire and, though it warmed the room, it did nothing for the cold that was creeping over her body. It was painless, quiet, and it happened while the raven woman lay slumbering in the warmth and glow of the fire. Her body was pristine in the way it looked, almost like a doll crafted by a master doll maker. Her fur was smooth and shimmering, head laid carefully upon her paws, and tail curled around to help keep the warmth. It was obvious it was a peaceful death for wolf with a not-so-peaceful life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread