Fresh Start and Lonely Heart
[html]

WC:500+

OOC:Sorry I was hoping Katie would have replied by now..Sad

His heart ached for the small wolf pup, not because of the siuation alone, but because he understood the feeling. He remembered the sence of loss as he ran from his home, the cold air freezing him slowly one hair at a time, the need to find shelter. Food and shelter where very basic needs for a pup, and yet the two shared a common loss in this sense. He nuzzled the little grey wolf, trying his best to keep his thick coat surronding her, keeping her away from the chill of the wind. “Theres no need to be any of those things anymore sweetie. I'm going to make sure you get everything you need and so will everyone else in this pack.” He spoke softly, trying to reassure the little wolfess.

He had always wanted a pup or two of his own, It was part of his birth right as the eldest and only son of his parents to carry on the family name of Knight. It was even more important for him to have a family he could love and be there for, unlike his own fathers. His golden eyes looked down at the pup, a mixture of pain, guilt, and caring reflecting in his eyes. A pup should be loved and savoured, they where gifts. He silently cursed himself for not finding this poor thing earlier. His nose flew up to the air as a familiar scent surronded him. Anu. Reasurance flooded into the male, here was a female who knew about kids! “I think we should get her to the mansion. I don't think anyone's coming after her...” No parent would let their child wander off this far. The thought was revalting to the warrior. Once more he brought his muzzle down to the pups view, “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, what's your name sweetheart?” He spoke with an awkward edge, unsure of how to talk to the pup.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread