atlantis is my only dream tonight
[html]
ooc

She had quite a few hiding places for meat, all around Aniwaya. If anyone ever found one of them and took the meat, then she would look in the next spot for some. Maybe she was some kind of paranoid...but really, she thought it was the best idea. Then if she ever needed it there would be meat available to her without her having to walk a really long distance to get to it. Emergency-meat.

"Okay. It's not too far." The slim werewolf turned in that direction, motioning for the young one to follow her. She said nothing as they traveled through the night, looking backward occasionally to be sure that the pup was still there. Ember was a darkly colored wolf, her pelt a mixture of browns and deep blacks, and she blended in well with the night. She didn't want Emma getting lost because of her.

A slight fog had settled over this area of Aniwaya and she smiled when she finally saw the horse barn looming up out of it, ahead in their path. She approached it and assessed the situation all at once. Her pregnant mare was in labor! She turned to the younger wolf. "I'll help you find the meat now...it's right over here. You can have something to chew on while we talk..I'm not sure how long this'll take." She opened the door to the barn, reaching up into the darkness above. She could feel the packages of dried meat right there where she had left them. Perfect! She took one down, then headed for the stables next. "One of the horses is giving birth" She explained.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread