I am the Ooga-Booga Master
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Ja, This will be my exiting post. It was totally awesome threading with ya, luff. Maybe they could meet up again sometime <3

Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
And do it all over again
It's all the same

Hours slide and days go by
Till you decide to come
But in-between it always seems too long
Suddenly
But I have the skill, yeah
I have the will, to breath you in while I can
However long you stay is all that I am

I dont mind, I dont care
As long as you're here

No way, the land doesn’t hold me down Daisuke's brow cocked at the thought. If the land did not hold him, then what did? There are some great wolves here. wolves? The wolves kept him back? Having friends in one place was pretty cool he guessed, but it was cool to go on adventures with your friends was it not? Daisuke was just thinking outside the box of just being here at 'Souls. He liked the idea of staying, but he also liked the idea of wandering. His heart would settle somewhere he figured, and once it did, then he would stay in that place for all eternity, even in death. That means you have a lady, doesn't it? he asked, his blue eyes looking to the male. SSShe coulds come too! he spoke, his tail wagging, his words slurring as he spoke.

Yeah, those waves can give yeah a whippin'. he spoke. Daisuke agreed and let out his own drunken laughter. Seriously, bro, they could fuck your whole entire day up sometimes! The surf is ridiculous sometimes. Getting over here from Zirenta was one hell of a swim. spoke the male, his hand pulling back his hair, and a hiccup plaguing his throat. Sure Ill teach you. spoke the male. Daisuke smiled and his tail wagged gently against the sand. Wooohoooo! the male exclaimed, happy that the male would teach him .

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread