Honey! I'm Home! [mature]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:...

BIC: She gripped his rump and she let out a frustrated growl. Audits pulled back slightly at the growl. He had done something wrong he guessed. I told him I don't fuck sheep in wolf skins. she spoke gruffly and then started to pull him to the shore of the beach. Ah the beach, the best place for him to be. He got slightly distracted before he looked back to the feo, whom abruptly let him go, and lay on the ground. He cocked his head lightly, one audit pulled dumbly forward, and the other slightly back. If your liking this, you'll come down here. inviting? Yes, an invite could never be refused. An invite would lead to an adventure. And of course Daisuke Ghanjai was going to take up that offer. He pulled both ears forward before shaking off the loose water and bounding over to her. He then stretched out and kinda dove into the sand, making an imprint with his stomach. He chuckled lightly before he looked over to her. He felt at peace for a second, though what was to happen wasn't anything that would have crossed his mind.

Okay, I'm down here. he pointed out, still stretched out, laying on his stomach, wondering what was next.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

Messages In This Thread