on rainy days we'd go swimming out
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Ja, This will be my exiting post. It was totally awesome threading with ya, luff. Maybe they could meet up again sometime <3

Now you say your trust's getting weaker
Probably coz my lies just started getting deeper
And the reason for my confession is that I learn my lesson
And I really think you ought to know the truth
Because I lied and I cheated and I lied a little more
But after I did it I don't know what I did it for
I admit that I have been a little immature
Fucking with your heart like I was the predator
In my book of lies I was the editor
And the author

Daisuke looked to the feo, a smile still on his maw as he listened for her words. The rain was getting slightly harder, though Daisuke was hoping for it to be raining slightly harder, just so he was able to disappear from her sight slightly faster than normal. He also needed to find a different way to get out of here besides climbing back down the cliff he had scaled. It was more wet now, so it would be deadly if he slipped. Well, good luck, then. Do you think you can find your way even in the rain? she asked as he started to get himself up off the ground. Yeah, I'm good with tracking. Also backtracking. I'll be fine, m'lady. he started off, smiling and reassuring her that he was able to find his own way out. It was very much a pleasure meeting you, Lady Xeris. I hope to see you again someday, I also wish you peace, luck, and love. I'll see ya' around I'm sure. he spoke, nodding his head before the male exited the overhang. He gave the woman a peace sign, his index and middle finger up and all the others balled up before he disappeared from sight.

*exit Daisuke*

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread