caught in a world that won't stop burning
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

Orly? Me too. XP

The werewolf liked Gabriel's faith; he had not realized the man placed his trust in any type of higher power. Rurik was not monotheistic; he could give a nod of his head to any and all gods, and he considered all of them deserving of respect. The werewolf himself placed particular importance on Stribog, the Slavic god of wind and cold, and the Vodyanye, or water spirits. "Aye," he agreed, nodding his head. There was something to give the tawny hybrid hope, and for that the silver-furred Russian was quite glad. There was a faint smile tugging at Gabriel's lips, and he questioned Rurik about another issue he'd been considering as of late. "Both, actually. We settle here for now, and when I learn a little about these different packs, I think we'll slide into one of those, perhaps," the wolf said, shooting a glance at Gabriel. "Any thoughts where I should end up?" he teased. He knew Inferni's general feeling toward packs and pack wolves, but he couldn't give a damn. Gabriel was his friend, he knew that much, and no tradition was going to make the tawny Aquila bow down, rightly so.

OOC ending: Gabe and Rurik chilled and talked for a little while longer till Gabe had to go! It was fun and junk. That's what happened, yayayay!

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread