blow by blow, i didn't see it coming
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

I'm always sick. xD; So it's not too big of a deal, although my current ouchie is worse. :< 300+ words.

#####Though she did have a fairly light colored coat, the one emerging from the water was still lighter than she, even wet as she was. Lolita had always wished her fur to be a lovely white color intstead of the cream color that it had always been, but she could not really complain. It was harder to dirty her creamy fur than she expected it to be for a white coat, and she had her ever lovely and shocking red hair and tattoo to accent the lovely colors of her natural state. The maintanence required to keep the color bright and shocking was annoying, and it would be so much easier if her coloring was simply natural that way, but it was something she did without much complaint. After all, her drastic and flamboyant appearance drew attention to her, and she rather liked turning heads. Even if the attention was not always positive, she loved getting it anyway. There was something completely exhilerating about having all eyes on you wherever you went.

#####Fishing was something she had never attempted, and the idea was not completely appealling. Fish had been a rarity when it came to nourishment in the pack she had been born in, so she still preferred eating the land-dwelling prey that she could easily catch. "Oh. I see," was all she said in response, still finding the actions of the other bizarre, but her attention was now elsewhere. It was not uncommon for her paraphanelia to draw attention as well, and though it was only for a fleeting moment that she thought the female had been looking, Lolita was now curious about whether or not the lighter one was interested in it, or if she even knew what it was. "Did you want some?" The indulger's etiquette, as she liked to refer to it, meant that she was morally obligated to offer her smoke or drink to anyone she thought was interested or thought might make for a good partner. It was only polite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread