blow by blow, i didn't see it coming
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/n ... ottoms.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:350px; border:1px #bdee23 solid; font-size:11px; font-family:tahoma; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">
I'm sorry to hear about owwie. >.< I hope you feel better! ~290 words.
---

From up close, the other wolf's coloring was really quite shocking. Eliza had very little conception of how such things were done, and couldn't help wondering just how she had gotten such a vibrant red out of the base of light-colored fur. The difference in their heights was also more pronounced, and after a moment of awkward indecision, Eliza shifted into her Optime form so she could look the other female in the eye. She hoped it wasn't bad manners -- it seemed appropriate to try and match her form to the other's.

The other wolf's bemused reaction to Eliza's behavior made her feel even more embarrassed, but she tried to shake it off. She was out of the water now, and her actions were in the past now. Nothing to be done, and she didn't have to justify herself. Doing so would just make her seem weak or wishy-washy. She was surprised when she was then offered... something, though she still couldn't say she knew exactly what it was the marked female was offering. She supposed her interest in what the female had been carrying had not been as subtle as she had hoped. That wasn't terribly good, staring was pretty inconsiderate. It was very polite of her to offer Eliza some, she thought, even despite her rudeness. She hadn't had a clue until now that whatever it was was even shareable, but it was still kind of her to offer some to a stranger. "Oh, that's very kind," she began. "I-- well, what is it?" she asked, somewhat nervously, vaguely ashamed of her ignorance.

Eliza realized she had no idea what the other female's name was. Feeling rude, she hurried to introduce herself. "I'm Eliza, by the way. Pleased to meet you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread